Singer, Female, Soft Voice, Hard Voice, Perky,
• Marisol Garcia is registered with Voice123 since Apr 16, 2011.
Marisol Garcia does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Marisol Garcia was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Marisol Garcia started his/her voice over career in 1986.
• Currently Marisol Garcia is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Marisol Garcia does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Marisol Garcia was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I mostly sing, but I use to act when I was younger & many people tell me I have a good voice for this type of work. I can provide jingles since I've written theme songs in the past for local shows. I've read stories in the library for the story time & I have worked many times for musicians in the studio providing back up. I have my own home studio along with instruments ready to work!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
• Spanish - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Miami Beach, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do a british accent & a southern accent.
My Voice Experience
I've recorded with a few musicians here & there. I've sang for artist who wanted to place their songs in catalogs. I've been in the studio & on stage most of my life.
I am classical trained in the piano & had some vocal training as well. My experience alone is 20 + years in this industry.
My Studio Equipment
I have a MAC computer & a board. I can record onto my computer either via Garagebands or Protools. I also own Cubase on my PC & can record via that as well. I always have a back up. My husband is a musician as well so we have all the gear necessary, like 4 microphones (shure), keyboard (yamaha), 2 Basses, 3 Guitars, 1 Nylon & my voice.
Unknown - Click here to ask Marisol Garcia
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Marisol Garcia by email or phone, please click here.