Girl next door, sensual, comic, mom, confident
• Maria Filosa is registered with Voice123 since Jul 13, 2012.
• Maria Filosa started his/her voice over career in 2011.
• Currently Maria Filosa is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Maria Filosa was last active on Voice123 118 days ago
smooth, warm, mid range for narration; sexy and deep for serious commericals and promos; energetic and sincere for fun commercials; smooth and professional for business presentations and training; clear pronunciations for all types of projects; I can joke around with other accents (French, Southern, British, Brooklyn); clear, smooth singing voice for jingles; authoritative for phone systems/voice mail
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Bangor, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
French, Southern, British, Brooklyn/Jewish/Italian
My Voice Experience
I sing and play guitar and have been 'background' music in several cafes. I am called upon to sing "The Star Spangled Banner" at many functions locally. In my former vocation as a craft designer, I appeared on many TV shows teaching projects for craft manufacturers including Good Day New York, CBS This Morning and QVC. I have been at WDIY Radio Station in Bethlehem, PA for the past 5 years hosting a news program. I also have done many 'underwriting spots' used for client promotion at WDIY. I produce and voice a monthly culinary segment called "Tasty Seasonal Recipes for the Everyday Chef".
Seminar with Susan Berkley
My Studio Equipment
I have an HP laptop with Audacity Software loaded for recording and editing. I can send files in MP3 format. My mic is a BLUE SNOWBALL.
I am easy to work with and once I make a committment to do something I am reliable and professional. I will see the project through to the end with my ultimate goal being the satisfaction of my customer.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Maria Filosa by email or phone, please click here.