offbeat, classical, formal, character, dry humor
MY VOICE WAS ONCE DESCRIBED BY A DIRECTOR AS A COMBINATION OF MARLENE DIETRICH SULTRINESS AND GOLDIE HAWN SQUEAKINESS.
neutral for radio and international markets, proper for Shakespeare, formal and warm for narrations, fun for commercials, smooth and professional for presentations, playful and goofy for animation.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Hispanic, Latin, Spanish, Neutral European, German, French, Italian, Southern, American Southern, British, Canadian, Cockney, New England / Boston, Scottish, Standard British, various South American dialects, Spanish, Caribbean/Islander
My Voice Experience
My Voice-Over career began on 1/4 inch reel to reel, doing commercials for radio, then being announcer for my World Music hour in Spanish and English. Working in an Animation studio I began doing scratch tracks for all types of characters, which I thoroughly enjoyed and dove into. Later my work as Sound Designer had me doing all sorts of projects from Narrative, to Audiobooks to Media Installations, to radio and t.v. spots. As my experience grew, my voice grew and being in the studio is one of my favorite places to be.
Most recent workshop attended w/Actor and Coach Reed Rudy.
High School CANTERBURY (THEATRE)
B.A. CONCORDIA (COMMUNICATION, FILM & ANIMATION)
Cert. UCLA (SCREENWRITING)
MFA. UPF BCN (DIGITAL ARTS: Music & Sound Processing)
• Comprehensive knowledge of all aspects of media production, film & T.V., including story & script development, post-production: sound design, picture & sound editing, web formats and streaming.
• Knowledge of Music Industry and Music Production
• Knowledge of Voice-Over and over-dub process
• Knowledge of traditional animation process
• Knowledge of digital and film photography
• Writing, story and character development.
• Visual design and concept
• Designed and Engineered Soundtracks, including Music
• Designed, Developed and Implemented web-based community radio
• Developed and Implemented video production workshops
• Developed and Implemented Performance, Voice, Language and dialect workshops
• Developed communication and adaptation skills for international clients and market
• Wrote and Developed children’s literature
Alexander Technique: P GRIFFIN
Cold Reading: ACTOR'S EDGE
Comedy: B KARP
Martial Arts: TAE E LEE
Musical Theater: M BRYCE
Private Coaching: CARUSO/BRYCE
Shakespeare / Classical: M BRYCE
Voice / Speech: CARUSO/BRYCE/LECKY
Scene Study: VARIOUS
On-Camera: A TROTTIER
Audition Technique- Cold Reading: M BRYCE
Movement: J MCNABB
Stage Combat: KOENSGEN
Circus-Clowning-Commedia: B KARP
Dance: E JADOTTE/VARIOUS
Dance(s): Ballroom, Choreography, Country Western, Disco, Folk, Improvisational, Jazz, Latin, Modern, Salsa, Square, Swing, Tango
Dialect(s): American Southern, British, Canadian, Cockney, French, German, New England / Boston, Scottish, Spanish, Standard British
Language(s): English, French, French Canadian, Latin, Spanish, Caribbean/Islander
Musical Instrument(s): Classical Guitar, Didgeridoo, Drums, Guitar, Harmonica, Piano
Performance(s): Clowning, Cue Cards, Dubbing, Improvisation, Painting, Puppeteer
Sport(s): Croquet, Fencing, Horse Back Riding, Spinning, Swimming, Tae Kwon Do, Tai Chi, Tobogganing, Yoga
Singing: Alto: Choral / Choir, Gospel, Jazz, Musical Theatre, R&B / Blues
My Studio Equipment
Access to Protools station, and recording studio. Equipment varies by studio, depending on the project.
Only SoundBooth CS3 available on my home computer.
I've pretty much said everything, except that I am 5'3",
100 lbs., am of Ecuadorean-German roots, raised in Canada, lived in Barcelona for 18months, am pretty international, pretty versatile and resourceful.
Worked as a Sound Designer for several years, in web, radio, t.v. and as Production Assistant for local indie Music Labels.
I'm here because I love to do Voice Over and it's about time I got something back for my work!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Maria Constanza Bade by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Maria Constanza Bade is a Standard subscriber.
• Maria Constanza Bade was last active on Voice123 252 days ago