Girl next door, seductive, cheerful, character.
I accommodate to what the project needs. I can do perky teenage voices, deep adults, sexy girls, warm adults... you name it, and I´ll do it.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• Spanish - Colombian
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
In spanish I can do accents from bogota, neutral, spanish from Spain, paisa, argentinian
My Voice Experience
I´ve worked in advertising many years. I started doing sound postproduction, then voice direction, and then I staring taping voices myself. It was something I always loved to do, but never actually thought of making a living in front of the mic instead of behind. But thats what I do mainly now. I still love woking in the computer editing and mixing, but my passion now is being able to surprise and touch people through my voice. i love the feeling.
I studied media production in El Politecnico Grancolombiano in Bogota, Colombia. After I graduated I started working in a sound studio. I worked there for 2 years and then went to Madrid, España to study sound postproduction at CES. I came back to Bogota to the same sound studio, Sonar Studios, where I worked until May 2013. I then went to NY and did some voiceover personal training with Peter Rofe at PDR voice over coaching.
My Studio Equipment
I worked in sound post production and voice direction for 8 years, using mainly protools.
I also have easy access to pro studios.
If the project needs it, besides from the voice, I can do the editing and mixing. That includes stock music, and sfx.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Maria Alejandra Duque by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Maria Alejandra Duque is a Standard subscriber.
• Maria Alejandra Duque was last active on Voice123 24 days ago