Fresh Clean Clear. Feisty little boy to old lady.
My voice can be warm, sweet, comforting, calm, whiny, perky, intense or laid back, cool, spunky, sassy, smooth, friendly, fresh, fun, happy, hip, upbeat, young, youthful, clean, energetic, bright, and real. A baby, a kid, a teenager, an adult, and even an animal. Articulation is precise and very clear.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Marci Heit
My Voice Experience
I have worked in all areas of voice over! Commercial, animation, cartoon, narration, voicemail greetings, on hold message, corporate video, educational video, audio books, promos, podcasts, radio, TV, video games, and lots more!
Resume and references gladly furnished upon request.
The Groundlings School Improvisation with Sean Hogan, Amy Von Freymann, Holly Mandel
Tepper Gallegos Commercial Acting with Gordon Preston, Advanced Commercial Acting with Dennis Gallegos
HB Studios Basic Technique with Rochelle Oliver, Scene Study with Sanford Morris, Movement with Barrie Estes, Speech with Juanita Walsh, Speaking Voice with Jackie Farrington and David Harryman
Chicago City Limits Improvisation with John Cameron Telfer, Advanced Improvisation with Robert McCaskill
American Theater of Actors Monologue and Scene Study with James Jennnings
Lee Strasberg Theater Institute Basic Acting with Geoffrey Horne and George Loros
Voice Over with Susan Blu, Cartoon Voice Over with Louise Chamis, Acting Study and Monologue Coach with Robert McCaskill, Improvisation with Tom Soter, Singing with George Axiltree
My Studio Equipment
Pro Tools, Condenser mic
I have been doing voice-overs for 8+ years in both California and New York. Now, with my own Pro Tools equipped professional studio, I am doing them around the world.
In my spare time, I enjoy cooking, eating, playing guitar, and sports.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Marci Heit by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Marci Heit is a Standard subscriber.
• Marci Heit was last active on Voice123 317 days ago