Variety of accents,vocalist,characters,scary,opera
As a vocalist , I have a wide range in pitch from second alto to first soprano and can adjust my speaking voice as needed. I am a former English and Speech teacher so I am capable of precise, well articulated speech. I also have an affinity for mimicry, especially accents:southern aristocrat, hillbilly, (having lived in Alabama, Tennessee and Georgia)British,Irish,French and some I probably haven't mentioned. As an actress I am proficient portraying a wide range of emotions and characters.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents: British aristocracy,Cockney, Irish, Scottish, French, Jewish, Middle European (gypsy), Italian, Greek, Characteriztions: Snobby upper-class, gypsy fortune teller, nasal telephone operator, Sick person with a head cold, valley girl, maniac, midwestern mom, irritating grating voice, lots of different kinds of laughs and giggles, Opera diva (yes I can sing arias), sexy bedroom voice, spooky haunting voice, Cruella DeVille, sweet fairy godmother, wicked stepmother.
My Voice Experience
TV commercials, Training Films,Feature Film
Bachelor of Science in Education, Double major English and Speech, Masters of Science in Curriculum and Instruction. Voice Lessons, many solo performances, Play productions and Drama Workshops.
My Studio Equipment
PC based recording with Steinberg Cubase LE via a Lexicon Alpha USB Audio Interface and Shure microphones. Files are available in .wav, mp3, compact disc, and others.
Unknown - Click here to ask Marcia Dobbin
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Marcia Dobbin by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Marcia Dobbin is a Standard subscriber.
Marcia Dobbin does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Marcia Dobbin was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Marcia Dobbin does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Marcia Dobbin was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.