I have a deep voice, but I can alter it many ways
• Marc Bellman is registered with Voice123 since Jun 15, 2008.
Marc Bellman does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Marc Bellman was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Marc Bellman started his/her voice over career in 2005.
• Currently Marc Bellman is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Marc Bellman does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Marc Bellman was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I have a naturally warm and deep voice, good for narrating, commercials and professional presentations, and cartoons as well as computer generated movies etc. I really can do anything you need done.
I can change my tone and pitch. I also have my own made up language.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Southampton, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do many different accents. Once I hear it, (I become it)... I can do it...
My Voice Experience
I have been MC-ing shows for the pass 5 years, I promoted up and coming musical groups. Im also involved with organizing benefits for organizations, like the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF) etc. I am a published poet with 20+ years experience as a writer. I have done a lot of DJ-ing work.
I graduated the Connecticut School of Broadcasting with honors on 11/01/07. Berkley Corporation, Bala Cynwyd, PA
Desk Top Publishing Certificate (1993)
Academy of Fine Arts, Philadelphia, PA
Bachelor of Arts (1980-1983)
Hussian School of Art, Philadelphia, PA
Graphic Design Advertising and Illustration
My Studio Equipment
I have and use Cool Edit Pro for audio editing. I really like doing my own copy writing and editing. I can use the studio's at CSB anytime I want.
Besides being a Graphic Designer and Illustrator and a Writer, I enjoy all aspects of the Arts. Writing, Brodcasting, editing (Audio or Film). I enjoy it all...
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Marc Bellman by email or phone, please click here.