Movie Trailer Voice
• Manuel Solis is registered with Voice123 since Mar 23, 2004.
Manuel Solis does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Manuel Solis was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Manuel Solis started his/her voice over career in 2000.
• Currently Manuel Solis is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Manuel Solis does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Manuel Solis was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Suspense Movie Trailer Voice. Automated attendant. Commercials. Sports.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
San Mateo, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
Too many list.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Manuel Solis
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Manuel Solis by email or phone, please click here.