Mature, believable, friendly, & characters.
• Mal Cameron is registered with Voice123 since Jun 01, 2010.
• Mal Cameron started his/her voice over career in 2009.
• Currently Mal Cameron is a Premium subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 104
• Mal Cameron has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours
Genuine, Friendly, Warm, Comforting
Believable, Grandfatherly, Trustworthy
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Deerfield, New Hampshire, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Maine and New Hampshire ("Noo Hampshah")
Bostonian accent ("pahk the cah ...")
Boston "Brahman" ("Muffy and I...")
My Voice Experience
Former radio on-air broadcaster for radio stations in New Hampshire, where I did commercials and promos, and hosted my own morning wake-up show.
Retired informal Educator for a local Science Center/Planetarium, where I voiced live Astronomy and Space programs, and have also recorded narrations for planetarium shows.
I am an occasional "Astronomy Expert" guest for radio stations in the area, including New Hampshire Public Radio (NHPR).
Graduate of the "Master Class Program" at Such-A-Voice voice-over training in Burlington, Vermont in July 2009.
Radio broadcasting (several years as an on-air personality & program director).
On-stage performer/director and character actor for community theater productions (from Harold Hill in "The Music Man" to Tevye in "Fiddler on the Roof").
Former "western-style" Square Dance Caller/Entertainer, traveling throughout the northeast for many years.
My Studio Equipment
Home studio capability:
M-Box Mini mixer
ProTools LE software
RODE NT1-A microphone.
Finished, edited projects available in either .Mp3, .wav, or .aiff formats.
My Voice-Over interests include:
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Mal Cameron by email or phone, please click here.