Character Specialist, Buddy, Dad, Everyman
comforting, matter-of-fact and intelligent for commercials and presentations
entertaining and dynamic for audiobooks esp children's books
powerful, engaging and captivating for documentaries
smooth, crisp and liquid cool for radio or narrative
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Massachusetts, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern drawl, British (cockney and high-class), Mexican, Surfer-Bro, Russian, French, everything zany, overly enthusiastic hipster, distressed child, hero or villain, Best friend, Father, CEO/boss/Principal, Grouchy neighbor, gang leader, Jock and bro.
My Voice Experience
Naturally dynamic, enthusiastic and colorful.
Believable, expressive, intelligent, personable.
Mac’s voice. It’s got what you need.
Whether it's work with a chemical solutions company, a shelving systems instructional video, a halloween children's book or a college PSA, my wide vocal range and energy and enthusiasm always delivers. Here are some of the clients I have worked with in my 3 years as a voiceover talent.
Webco Chemical Solution - Commercial
Rakks Shelving Systems - Instructional Video
Gordon College - Campus PSAs, library audio tours and student laundry videos
ImprovBoston - preshow videos
It's Halloween & I'm Wearing Green Audiobook recording
Cybersound - English character dialogues for ESL students
Voice Acting sessions with NYC-based Edge Studio
3 years experience as a radio DJ & Radio production
5+ years taking voice classes
4 years experience with Improvisational theater
10 years acting experience
My Studio Equipment
Blue Yeti Microphone
Character building exercise
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Mac Gostow by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Mac Gostow is a Standard subscriber.
• Mac Gostow was last active on Voice123 302 days ago