High energy, mature professional or mother type
• Lynne Smelser is registered with Voice123 since Oct 20, 2011.
• Lynne Smelser started his/her voice over career in 2011.
• Currently Lynne Smelser is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 1
• Lynne Smelser was last active on Voice123 137 days ago
My voice has been described as "a pleasant, real person" voice that could be the woman next door or the business professional doing a presentation. I am high energy and can convey excitement well. My voice can be calm and motherly or squeaky and wild. I also have a character voice that is an evil professor and talking animals.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
My Home Base
Brighton, Michigan, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Creepy old woman, crazy snippy British, formal standard English
My Voice Experience
Provided voice talent for Kaplan University's online creative writing course and for various Michigan State University learning environments.
Attended a one evening training by SuchAVoice. In addition, I hold a bachelor's degree in journalism, a master's degree in professional writing, and a Ph.D. in English with an emphasis on literacy studies. This later degree required that I take training in oral presentation (for delivery of course content).
My Studio Equipment
Computer, audacity, microphone, headset.
Unknown - Click here to ask Lynne Smelser
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Lynne Smelser by email or phone, please click here.