My voice is very articulate, encouraging/soothing
• Lydia Vorce is registered with Voice123 since 2009-10-16.
Lydia Vorce does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Lydia Vorce was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Lydia Vorce started his/her voice over career in 2009.
• Currently Lydia Vorce is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Lydia Vorce does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Lydia Vorce was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Professional, soothing, encouraging, stern, compassionate.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
Lanham, Maryland, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern, American English, London England
My Voice Experience
I work for the Prince Georges County School System. I was in charge of the Words of Wisdom for the day. I presented daily words of encouragement, "with something to think about." Some end of the day announcements.
High School Diploma, class of 1974. Training voice coach at Parkdale High School in Prince George's County Maryland. Ms. Cheryl Miller. Participant in the yearly Christmas Production at Evangel Church, Upper Marlboro, MD. Under the leadership of Minister Jannie Meares, and Minister Rhonda Belt.
My Studio Equipment
I have a hearing disability, but have a gift for hearing one's heart on a personable one on one sitting. Listening and advising is my personal love. I believe all people should be happy and hope,faith, trust and determination brings about a happy ending if you believe. I have been in the people profession for over 35 years. I have successfully raised 4 children and am now assisting with raising two grandchildren.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Lydia Vorce by email or phone, please click here.