Project Main Details
Casting for 5 roles:
1) Danny (Protagonist) - young male, neutral american accent (Danny Phantom type)
2) Benji (protagonist sidekick) - young twenties male, slightly gruff northeastern accent (other styles welcome)
3) Manny (villain) - young male, mid-atlantic accent (other styles welcome)
4) Sasha (villainous sidekick) - young twenties female, smooth southern accent (other styles welcome)
5) Madam Secretary - range between late twenties to middle age female. (think THE CHIEF from "Where in the World is Carmen San Diego?) 2016-07-09 21:48:49 GMT 2016-07-17 17:00:00 (GMT -08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 103 98 0 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 110 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 103 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
• Audio files must be delivered via FTP/Dropbox/Google Drive/cloud
"You got it, dad. I’ll just go change into lawn mowing clothes and then I'll be right back to finish this up."
Dad looks confused, but confident that he got his point across.
DANNY (to camera):
"I know what your thinking, just mow the lawn then you can play, but you don’t understand...
See I’m adopted. And this family, my family, they don’t know the whole truth about me. No one does. Because my name is Danny. And I’m a super secret undercover agent! It's Turbo Time!"
(BENJI) An army of robot soldiers surround our heroes. Their backs are against the wall.
"Danny... Now what do we do?!"
Danny takes off his pants.
"OK, not what I was expecting. Tell me you have a plan..."
Danny strums his finger across his lips BLURB BLURB BLURB BLURB BLURB.
"Right. Well, I guess it's up to me then."
A robot soldier reaches for the duo. Beni dropkicks him in balls. Nothing. He pulls the jet pack off of Danny's back and smacks the robot in the face. It falls hard but there are too many more of them. Beni straps the jetpack to himself and grabs Danny.
"Hang on buddy. I'm ready for launch. It's Turbo Time!!!"
Benji growls, barks, and howls!
"Well, hello there... You must be Danny. What's that?? I can't hear you through your ball gag. I have to tell you it was so easy to make you fall into my trap. You see, I'm not your typical villain. I'm not going to give you a big speech on how I plan to take over a today's rocket launch and send it straight into the moon. No. You see, I don't have time for this. My plans to hack into the mainframe are too complicated to explain to your puny little brain and besides, it's too late to stop me. Sasha, commence the count down. Oh and Danny.... say good bye to your precious moon. Mwahahahahahaha!"
(SASHA) Sasha is holding the family hostage, her laser aimed to the sky. She has complete control.
"...And you're no longer dog people. You love cats. Cats are waaay better than dogs. Canines are super messy anyway. Uck."
She sneers and laughs feline like. One of the family protests. She gestures the laser in their direction and they relent.
"Ah - ah. Be good little kitties."
"Manny, your super tornado is veering to the right. Are you even listening to me? You might want to fix that. No, why should you listen to me? I'm just the sidekick. Why would I know anything about this. Also, your outfit looks ridiculous. And I was just about to say...."
Sasha falls asleep. Manny claps his hands loudly. BANG.
"I love yarn! I mean, yes... yes. We've got you right where we want you."
"Hello and welcome to the Agency. I'm The Chief and you can call me... well... The Chief. We're in the business of keeping the world safe and your mission - should you choose to accept it - is to defeat Manny! Every creep we've ever collared has been working for him. Now, when I signal you it is of the utmost importance that you respond quickly. You're our best agent Danny. The safety of the world rests on our shoulders. We're counting on you. Hurry up!"
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.