Project Main Details
The video requires a short Voice Over - in the serious tone - aiming to inspire the audience to support their cause.
The main theme: The locals live in fear, constantly watching their step as they can at any moment step on an old abandoned mine or cluster bomb. We need your support to continue our efforts in clearing those lands to make them a safe place to live.
NOTE: there are a few worlds (mainly locations) in Armenian - we can later go over the pronunciations. For now - give it your best shot. 2016-09-01 21:21:54 GMT 2016-09-15 00:00:00 (GMT -08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 31 31 1 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 1 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 30 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 30 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
• Audio files must be delivered via FTP/Dropbox/Google Drive/cloud
• Nagorno Karabakh is a remote and beautiful place, with a unique identity, but it’s disputed status means Armenian families are living in post-Soviet era isolation and poverty
• The people of Karabakh have suffered with landmines for over 22 years – since the intense two-year war in the early 1990’s between Armenia and Azerbaijan
• For many families every day activities we take for granted are filled with the fear of stepping on or driving over a mine
• In fact, Karabakh has the highest per capita incidence of landmine accidents in the world with about a third of the victims being children
• Landmines cripple the economy by denying families the use of their land for farming
• Luckily, this is a problem we know how to solve. We now have the opportunity to make all steps Safe Steps for the people of Karabakh
• The HALO Trust is a nonprofit that has been making land in Karabakh safe since 2000
• Thanks to the hard work of HALO’s locally recruited men and women deminers, and the generosity of its donors, like USAID(?), 90% of the landmines have been cleared
• And now an incredibly generous donor has offered to match every gift dollar for dollar until the job is done
• Mine clearance saves and transforms lives in very tangible ways
• Throughout Karabakh, mine clearance has turned dangerous ground into farmland, putting food on the table and enabling families to earn a living
• We need your help to make sure all the families in Karabakh are safe and can use their land to thrive
• You can prevent a child from stepping on a landmine
• You can allow roads, schools and houses to be built, water pipes to be laid, fields to be cultivated and livestock to be safely grazed
• Your gift will leave the legacy of a safe Karabakh for the next generation, one cleared minefield at a time
• Donate today to create Safe Steps for the people of Karabakh. And remember, thanks to our very generous donor, your contribution will be matched, dollar for dollar
• Your next step makes their Safe Steps possible
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.