Tech Promo Video

Submit Audition/Proposal on this Project
Rate this Project

Project Main Details

Tech Promo Video 
3 minute promo video about computer equipment. I just need someone to read a short script that I will provide.

Here's some sample lines to use for the audition:
Sample company is revolutionizing the way we think about enterprise computing. Their processor out-performs the market leader. The microprocessor you know today is a jack of all trades. Nearly 90% of it's resources are dedicated to storing and moving data to the remaining 10 percent, where a vast array of pre-determined, hardwired functions accommodate any possible commands a customer might need. This vast flexibility comes with a price.

I am making slight modifications to this script:
I need a replacement voice for this. 
2016-03-28 18:41:38 GMT
2016-04-01 13:00:00 (GMT -06:00) Central Time (US & Canada) 
Yes (click here to learn more about Voice123's SmartCast)
Closed and fulfilled
0 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 10 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 7 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.

Project Parameters

The Voice Actor should be located in:
Fixed - USD 100
English - USA and Canada
Not defined
Middle Age Female
• Audio files must be delivered via FTP/Dropbox/Google Drive/cloud
• Deliver edited and finished voice tracks
Not defined
This is a non-union project

Script Details

3 minute promo video about computer equipment. 
Please note that you should only use the script or your recording of it for auditioning purposes. The script is property, unless otherwise specified, of the voice seeker and it is protected by international copyright laws.

Voice-Seeker Details

Sign in to display the company name (if applicable)


Voice123 Team Comments

Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.

unchecked This project - phone.

unchecked Previous projects - phone.

unchecked This project - email or chat.

unchecked Previous projects - email or chat.

checked Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123

Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.

This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.

Submit Audition/Proposal on this Project