Project Main Details
- Male and/or Female options welcome
- Read in a Conversational and entertaining
- Able to convey complex information clearly
- We will be animating visuals to your voice so it's important we get plenty of personality, but make sure not to take from the goal of the video, for the audience to get a clear understanding of the product/service. 2016-08-16 16:20:52 GMT 2016-08-26 09:00:00 (GMT -08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 17 17 8 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 5 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 10 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 12 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
• Audio files must be delivered via email AND
• Audio files must be delivered via FTP/Dropbox/Google Drive/cloud
No problems, no added service costs, no unsatisfied customers.
That’s why HP is so excited to introduce the powerful new tool that will remarkably reduce downtime and service costs while dramatically improving first time fix rates, customer satisfaction and profitability. We call it Smart Device Service and here’s how it’s going to change the way you work.
Before SDS, if your customer’s device wouldn’t copy, your help desk would get a frantic call. If they couldn’t diagnose the problem, a tech would dispatched.
The tech would reboot the system to clear the issue but the problem will likely pop right back up.
But with SDS, that scenario plays out much differently. The help desk now has detailed HP device information at their fingertips and can recommend the proper service steps to solve the problem. In this case, a device reboot and firmware upgrade. The device is remotely rebooted, right away for a happy customer. A firmware upgrade is scheduled for later that evening for a customer that stays happy…plus you just saved the cost of sending a tech. Win win!
A persistent printer jam will no doubt result in a disgruntled phone call from a customer. Before SDS, the help desk wouldn’t have much insight into the cause of the jam.
They’d dispatch a tech who might not be familiar with the device. This means a tech who spends a lot of time and has a lot of trouble resolving the problem. Not exactly instilling confidence in the customer.
Not a problem with SDS. Now, the help desk has full service and maintenance history as well as complete transparency into the necessary repairs and required tools.
The help desk can then re-route the closest service technician, verifying they have the right parts to the solve the problem. The techs now have everything they need, they can even watch a tutorial video before walking through the door. Now, they feel confident that they’re arriving with the necessary information and equipment to get the job done right, the first time.
Before SDS, printers running low on toner would signal a need for attention.
And well-meaning office workers would replace the cartridge even though plenty of toner was left. A major money-water for you and good luck tracking or preventing that loss.
Enter SDS. Now, you have the ability to turn off confusing messages on the customer’s device and avoid wasteful early replacement.
And if a customer does replace the toner early, you’ll receive an alert plus you’ll be able to run reports on all early cartridge replacement and make the appropriate billing adjustments.
When the lease agreement calls for a particular page count, connection issues like a moved printer, can result in lost billings. Before SDS, solving a problem like this meant making an uncomfortable call to a client for help locating the lost devices. Most of the time, this frustrates the client, who has to stop what she’s doing to help your billing problem. You may even resort to sending someone out, just to locate the devices and get the DCA connected…again.
Voice123 Team Comments
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123