Project Main Details
Most voice talent will portray multiple roles so it is important you can vary your style and delivery, while still maintaining the correct dialect.
NOTES FOR VOICE123 AUDITIONS:
1. Do NOT contact this client directly. Any violation of this will be reported to Voice123.
2. Do NOT place music or effects under your audition.
3. Do NOT include any additional spoken words in your audition file (e.g. name, your studio, thanks for opportunity statements, etc.)
4. In most cases, the included audition text is not the complete script so we prefer that you do not watermark your audition track. However, if you feel you must, we recommend a soft, periodic beep or something similarly unobtrusive.
5. Audition tracks will be evaluated for recording and editing quality. Please upload the best produced track you can.
6. Audition recording should be 44.1 khz, 16 bit .wav OR mp3 file. (The final tracks will only be accepted as a .wav file.)
7. Recording should be clean (no clicks or pops) and no "clipped" recordings will be accepted.
8. We will provide a recording script and general pronunciation guide.
9. Any pickups for missed words and pronunciation corrections are considered part of the total project and will not incur additional payment. Any changes to the script by the final client after the recording session will be paid at an agreed upon rate.
10. A signed release form must be returned to the producer prior to the recording session. No payment will be issued without a release form on file.
11. This project is produced for a small non-profit and non-broadcast. It is a buyout with no residuals. 2016-06-09 19:04:08 GMT 2016-06-14 17:00:00 (GMT -05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 7 7 0 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 50 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 7 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
No indeed. But I can understand why you would ask me that question. Son, our town is loaded with nicknames—colorful nicknames—why, we probably hold some sort of record for nicknames.
Take this medicine twice a day for five days. And, Mrs. Thames, you must not skip a dose. I expect to see you feeling much better when you return next week to pick up your spectacles. (NOTE: Th- sounds like they. Rhymes with games)
NOTE: THIS ACTOR WILL PORTRAY 4 ROLES--
• Mr. Prez Parler Hungerpiller (109 words)
• Dr. Dantzler (68 words)
• Dr. Baxter (56 words)
• Newspaper Writer #1 (73 words)
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.