Project Main Details
We are currently casting up to 7 character actors of various ages and genders needed to voice multiple roles for a small museum audio tour. The museum is located in rural South Carolina. Voice actors will portray historic local people (e.g. town doctor, pharmacist, cotton gin and hotel owners, workers, reporters) to add flavor and local color to the narration. IMPORTANT: The dialect must be authentic South Carolina Low Country. Please visit the attached dialect website for examples.
Most voice talent will portray multiple roles so it is important you can vary your style and delivery, while still maintaining the correct dialect.
NOTE: Some roles are dialogue. For these roles, talent will need to make an appointment with the producer so they can read the other side of the conversation.
NOTES FOR VOICE123 AUDITIONS:
1. Do NOT contact this client directly. Any violation of this will be reported to Voice123.
2. Do NOT place music or effects under your audition.
3. Do NOT include any additional spoken words in your audition file (e.g. name, your studio, thanks for opportunity statements, etc.)
4. In most cases, the included audition text is not the complete script so we prefer that you do not watermark your audition track. However, if you feel you must, we recommend a soft, periodic beep or something similarly unobtrusive.
5. Audition tracks will be evaluated for recording and editing quality. Please upload the best produced track you can.
6. Audition recording should be 44.1 khz, 16 bit .wav OR mp3 file. (The final tracks will only be accepted as a .wav file.)
7. Recording should be clean (no clicks or pops) and no "clipped" recordings will be accepted.
8. We will provide a recording script and general pronunciation guide.
9. Any pickups for missed words and pronunciation corrections are considered part of the total project and will not incur additional payment. Any changes to the script by the final client after the recording session will be paid at an agreed upon rate.
10. A signed release form must be returned to the producer prior to the recording session. No payment will be issued without a release form on file.
11. This project is produced for a small non-profit and non-broadcast. It is a buyout with no residuals. 2016-06-09 19:53:06 GMT 2016-06-14 17:00:00 (GMT -05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 6 6 0 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 50 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 6 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
Yes. It seems that Major Barkley invited the Bookhart sisters, Miss Minnie and Miss Maggie, to join him on a short train trip this afternoon. Confidentially, I think that he is courting Miss Minnie, but, Cousin Chalmers, you must not repeat that. I am not the sort to spread rumors.
LAURA CATHERINE (sixteen-year-old):
I can’t do it. The French knot is so hard. Grandma, please show me again. Show me how to make that French knot for my sampler. I want my stitches to look just as fine as yours!
Actor 6—Young white girl. Playing teenager role 320 WORDS
• Miss Nonnie (282 words) (DIALOGUE)
• Laura Catherine (38 words)
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.