Project Main Details
The artist must be able to record and supply finished recordings themselves - we have no recording capability. Would be useful to listen to the recording session over Skype. We are UK based.
Actual recording of full script will be done w/c 9th May.
Quotes to include 2 rounds of possible amends please.
Attached can be found here:
2016-04-28 11:18:02 GMT 2016-05-03 15:00:00 (GMT 0) Greenwich Mean Time: Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 21 21 0 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 20 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 21 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
• Audio files must be delivered via FTP/Dropbox/Google Drive/cloud
An ageing population
and an increasing prevalence of chronic diseases,
requires a move away from hospital based care,
towards prevention, self-care, higher standards of primary and community-based care,
and care that is well coordinated and integrated.
What is Project INTEGRATE.
Project INTEGRATE was established under the European Union’s Seventh Framework Programme for Research, Technological Development and Demonstration.
The project is a consortium of ten partner organizations from across Europe, coordinated by IESE Business School in Barcelona.
Its purpose has been to gain valuable insights into the leadership, management and delivery of integrated care to support European care.
And it aims to influence policy making and practice,
by promoting learning, developing guidance, and sharing ideas to support the adoption and successful application of integrated care.
What were the primary aims of the project?
Project INTEGRATE’s overall aim has been achieved through
5 strategic objectives:
• The gaining of in-depth knowledge of how integrated care can be developed and delivered successfully through a literature review analysis and case studies across four prevalent age-related conditions.
• The identification of success-promoting and hindering factors by uncovering the characteristics of a successful integrated care strategy and examining how strategies have varied according to the context in which they were developed.
• The generation of specific knowledge on the key aspects important to the success of integrated care, and contrasting them with European and International evidence.
• The examination of the management and leadership strategies that have been employed to promote integrated care, leading to the creation of practical recommendations, including a toolkit containing operational, managerial and leadership strategies.
• The formulation of policy and managerial recommendations for fostering integrated care at regional, national and European levels.
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.