Project Main Details
2011-07-11 16:21:15 GMT 2011-07-13 14:00:00 (GMT -05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 0 0 1 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 15 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
• In January 2011 we began collaborating with Bath & Body Works to develop the ground breaking *************** UGC contest. We empowered users of all skill level to design their very own PocketBac Label and share them with the world.
• Infused with the signature Bath and Body Works award winning scents, these anti-bacterial products are truly breaking the box in an original and fun way, our job was to help boost product awareness.
• In order to obtain maximum reach we launched a popular vote contest, although most warn against this, we purposely went with a popular vote winning system in order to leverage the intrinsic distribution value it adds
• Each layer of functionality and design was carefully weighed and crafted to insure maximum interaction more importantly distribution, the campaign was designed to not only engage but to naturally spread across the country.
• Knowing the custom made design tool would make or break this campaign, we were hyper focused on this user experience.
• Initially users were incentivized with a prize, but just as much so, if not more, we incentive the users with an entertaining almost game like experience they enjoyed time and time again.
• The Bath and Body Works executive team enjoyed the tool so much, that pre launch we had already started to develop a private password protected employee contest so they would not miss out on the fun.
• The contest launched with a single post on the Bath and Body Works Facebook fan page, within seconds of the post design were flooding the site.
• As time went on, designs continued to pour in. There was a steady stream of submissions supported by the inherently viral design of this campaign, distribution took care of itself.
• After 3 months of fan designs and 5 winners, it was time to compile the numbers
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.