Project Main Details
• Audio files must be delivered via FTP/Dropbox/Google Drive/cloud
• The agonizing moment as you fumble your phone and it lands squarely in the sink.
• The heartache that overcomes you as you pull your phone from the wash.
• The panic after you clink glasses and douse your phone in margarita.
At one point or another, many mobile phone owners will experience the anguish of breaking their device. But do you think you could be one of the “Worst Phone Owners in America” – consumers who, through clumsiness, absentmindedness or both, have broken their phones in some of the most incredible ways imaginable?
In a new study Verizon and KRC Research found that:
• Nearly half (49 percent) of American mobile phone owners have broken or lost a mobile phone. And in fact, on average, they’ve broken or lost two!
• And it’s no wonder! 54 percent of mobile phone owners say they drop their mobile phone at least once a week.
Millenials and parents may be some of those worst phone owners in America.
• Millennials in particular drop their phones twice as many times per week as Gen Xers or Baby Boomers. That’s more than 200 falls per year!
• And parents are 1.5 times as likely to break or lose their phones as non-parents. Could it be because of those rugrats that you’re chasing?
When asked about the most embarrassing ways phone owners can break their devices, the top responses included:
• Dropping it in water (43 percent)
• Sending it through the wash (42 percent)
• Throwing it (22 percent)
• Dropping it out of a window (20 percent)
• Finding a pet chewing it (20 percent)
• Tripping and landing on it (20 percent)
29 percent of mobile phone owners describe their phone as “something they can’t imagine living without.” We now use our phones for all kinds of vital activities like:
(VO will only say what’s in bold below to save time)
• 62% of smartphone owners have used their phone in the past year to look up information about a health condition.
• 57% have used their phone to do online banking.
• 44% have used their phone to look upreal estate listings or other information about a place to live.
• 43% to look up information about a job.
• 40% to look up government services or information.
• 30% to take a class or get educational content.
• 18% to submit a job application.
But as mobile phone become leaner and lighter, they also become more vulnerable to damage, leaving consumers disconnected and distressed.
With 54 percent of mobile phone owners saying they drop their mobile phone at least once a week, we might all be the Worst Phone Owners in America, but ensuring you have a protection plan in place for your phones might make you one of the Wisest Phone Owners instead.
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.