Project Main Details
- Female in her early 30’s.
- Friendly, likeable, approachable, relatable.
- No regional or ethnic accents.
- Must demonstrate a range of emotions that relate to the story of the video. She wakes up startled to discover that a cold sore has appeared, then expresses her frustration, self consciousness and embarrassment as she struggles to deal with the cold sore while going about her day. 2016-08-31 23:29:56 GMT 2016-09-02 19:00:00 (GMT -05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 35 35 12 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 1 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 100 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 34 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
• Audio files must be delivered via FTP/Dropbox/Google Drive/cloud
red thing under the bed sheet covering her face.
VO: No. Please, no.
Cut to her walking to work with a floating, red (CG) orb annoyingly
obstructing her view.
VO: Of all the days to get a cold sore.
In the boardroom, she struggles to maintain her composure while
giving her presentation, the whole time with this red orb interfering.
(Inner monologue) (exasperated)
VO: I’ve been planning this presentation for weeks!
She attempts to peer around the orb, but the orb quickly responds,
darting left and right – always coming between the woman and her audience.
VO: There’s no question they can see it.
She tries to shoo it away but the orb is stubbornly persistent.
VO: Of course they can.
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.