Project Main Details
• Voice Over Tone should be "authentic, amicable, natural delivery, conversational, approachable, sincere, friendly, a trusted confidant, upbeat, motivational, sincere, NOT SALES-Y".
Overall Voice Strategy:
• To not sound like 1-800-any college
• Come across as approachable and genuine
• Have an emotional pull and/or strong(er) call-to-action
• Like a friend you can talk to or go to for help/guidance
This is for a campaign with four planned spots. Two :30s and two :15s. 2016-04-29 00:07:17 GMT 2016-05-02 11:00:00 (GMT -07:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada) Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 29 29 0 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 40 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 29 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
• Audio files must be delivered via email AND
• Audio files must be delivered via FTP/Dropbox/Google Drive/cloud
But you’re up for it — you always have been.
And now that the next one is here, you already know that the riskiest thing you can do ... is nothing.
At CSU-Global, our dynamic culture of student support means you have online access—24/7—to all the resources you need.
So now you have a new way... to rise to the challenge.
Because you’re already on campus.
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.