Project Main Details
The proven program to help you stop suffering from chronic pain, avoid addiction to painkillers – and reclaim your life.
An estimated one hundred million Americans suffer from chronic pain. When pain is persistent, even daily activities like driving a car, sitting at a desk, or going to the supermarket can become daunting – or even impossible – tasks. The most common solution, prescribed painkillers, can have devastating consequences that vary from dependency to addiction, from increased pain to overdose.
In The Pain Antidote, Dr. Mel Pohl offers an innovative, painkiller-free approach to managing chronic pain by utilizing both traditional and alternative healing techniques. The program will guide chronic pain sufferers on a step-by-step journey to leading a healthier and more vibrant life. The steps include:
• Understanding cutting-edge research on how pain affects your brain
• Learning how emotions affect chronic pain and how the body responds to medications
• Unthinking negative thoughts and replacing them with positive ones
• Restoring physical and emotional health through exercise, meditation, acupressure, and other methods
• Discovering how certain foods – like cranberries, white tea, and even chocolate – can fight pain 2016-05-03 22:29:25 GMT 2016-05-06 00:00:00 (GMT -05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed and fulfilled 17 17 0 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 30 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 17 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
• Audio files must be delivered via FTP/Dropbox/Google Drive/cloud
Fortunately, there is an Antidote to this debilitating pain. Dr. Mel Pohl is a renowned expert in chronic pain management, and offers an innovative, painkiller-free approach to managing chronic pain, utilizing both traditional and alternative healing techniques.
Now is the time to stop suffering from chronic pain, avoid addiction to painkillers, and reclaim your life. This is The Pain Antidote, with Dr. Mel Pohl.
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.