Project Main Details
www.WorkplaceLanguages.com 2016-03-23 22:41:43 GMT 2016-04-02 17:00:00 (GMT -06:00) Central Time (US & Canada) Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 7 0 0 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 20 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 7 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
• Absence is defined as the failure of an employee to report to work as scheduled and any time worked that is less than one-half of a shift or two (2) or more hours late, provided such absence has not been pre-approved by the employee’s supervisor. An absence of up to three (3) consecutive days due to the same illness or injury will be counted as one occurrence for the purpose of this policy unless pre-approved under a qualifying medical leave.
• Tardy is defined as the failure of an employee to report at the workstation ready to work at the scheduled starting time. An employee is considered tardy one minute past the start of the employee’s shift.
• Left early is defined as the failure of an employee to fulfill the schedule obligation by leaving any time after half of the shift is completed, but before the entire shift is completed. Should the employer request someone to leave early, due to business needs, that time will not be counted as leaving early.
• No call/no show is defined as the complete failure on the employee’s part to notify the company of his/her inability to work a scheduled shift. Failure to communicate with the company on the same business day of when the absence was incurred will result in a final written warning for a first occurrence. If there is a second no call/no show, it will result in immediate termination and be considered as a voluntary resignation for job abandonment.
• Improper notification is defined as any notice of less than one (1) hour prior to the scheduled start time. Failure to give the proper notification is considered a performance concern and may result in discipline, up to and including termination. Failure to call in daily for consecutive absences will be considered no call/no show.
• Probation period is defined as a trial period. During the probation period, it is expected that a newly hired employee have perfect attendance. However, if the employee is absent or tardy during this period it will be reviewed for appropriate corrective action.
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.