Project Main Details
• Audio files must be delivered via FTP/Dropbox/Google Drive/cloud
• So T. Rowe Price recently set out to answer exactly that question by conducting an in-depth study of our performance.
• The research verified that our active approach has rewarded clients over the long term.
• The study reviews 19 of our diversified U.S. equity strategies…
• …over 20 years…
• …over multiple periods…
• …after deducting fees.
• We applied two common ways of measuring performance: hit rates and excess returns.
• What’s a hit rate?
• It’s the percentage of periods in which a strategy beat its benchmark net of fees.
• Think of it as how often a client’s regular performance reports might demonstrate a strategy has outperformed its benchmark.
• A positive hit rate shows a strategy outperforms its benchmark the majority of periods.
• Our study revealed that performance actually strengthened over time
• This is good news for investors saving for long term goals.
• In fact, over 95% of strategies had positive hit rates over 10 year periods
• AND 68% percent outperformed for every single 10 year period.
• Now, what about excess returns?
• This measures the level of outperformance – the margin by which a strategy beats its benchmark.
• Over 10 years, average annualized excess returns were 1.6% or more.
• This outperformance might seem small, but even a slight improvement in annualized returns can have a substantial impact over time.
• Take a hypothetical equity portfolio…
• …that beat the S&P 500 by one percentage point a year.
• This could increase its total benchmark outperformance by more than 20% over 20 years.
• So, how has T. Rowe Price achieved these consistent results over and over?
• Through research-intensive active management…
• …our collaborative culture and our highly experienced, long-tenured team.
• At T. Rowe Price, we’ve proven that a consistent, disciplined active investment approach…
• …can reward investors over the long term.
• And that we offer an approach investors can rely on.
• T. Rowe Price
• Invest with Confidence
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.