Hair How To Tutorial ZD1010595
This a new series of how to videos for a major beauty retailer. Each video is narrated from the perspective of a hair style expert. This style expert is like a close friend that will take you on a journey to discover and learn how to get the hottest trending hair styles and what products work best for your hair type. This style expert is a down to earth beauty enthusiast who likes to play with different styles as an extension what makes her unique and feel beautiful. She is constantly searching online for those hair tutorials and the right hair products to recreate those hair styles.
2016-07-13 18:47:33 GMT
2016-07-13 12:11:39 (GMT -08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
Yes (click here to learn more about )
Closed - Note: This project was manually closed by the voice seeker before it reached its original deadline.
000 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 15 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
The Voice Actor should be located in:
Fixed - USD 1500
Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
Via Internet: International
English - USA and Canada
Young Adult Female
• Audio files must be delivered via email
There are no special pre-, post-, or production requirements for this project.
This is a non-union project
All American Girl, Beauty Vlogger, Style Expert
• Over your blowdryer? We’ll show you how easy it is to ditch it—and still get great texture and volume for your straight hair.
STEP 1: PREP
• We’re actually going to begin this style at night. Start by detangling clean, wet hair with a wide-tooth comb.
• Next, flip hair over and comb it off the scalp to add volume. Towel dry it with a blotting motion until it’s about 60% damp. (TIP: Don’t rub your hair with the towel. This creates friction, which causes frizz!)
• Then, warm a small amount of a style primer like IGK Rich Kid on your fingertips. Rake it through your hair, working from mid-shaft to ends.
• Flip your head over and scrunch your hair in an upwards motion to work in some additional texture.
Please note that you should only use the script or your recording of it for auditioning purposes. The script is property, unless otherwise specified, of the voice seeker and it is protected by international copyright laws.
113838Sign in to display the company name (if applicable)2016-07-133 3
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone,
chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.
Paste this link in an email to a friend, IM or other website