Project Main Details
Voice talent will read several quotes that will be sampled and dropped in the percussion performance throughout the length of the show. 30 high school performers are in the ensemble. The group performs in Southern California and in a national event in Ohio. 2016-03-08 04:13:15 GMT 2016-03-10 08:00:00 (GMT -08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 16 16 6 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 5 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 25 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 11 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
• Audio files must be delivered via FTP/Dropbox/Google Drive/cloud
2. If it doesn't challenge you, it won't change you
3. The strength of the team is in each member. The strength of each member is in the team.
4. If you don't go after what you want, you won't achieve it.
5. Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.
6. There is no telling how many miles you will have to run while chasing a dream.
7. The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
8. When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.