Cartoon Business Presentation ZD679656
Looking for a lively, fun and coherent voice that is suitable for a cartoonish whiteboard animation business presentation. The script is about 569 words and should not exceed 3 minutes. Tight deadline, can give one day for delivery. Please provide samples of your work or a demo for the attached short script. Thank you and have fun with it!
2016-02-24 09:24:15 GMT
2016-02-25 00:18:22 (GMT +02:00) Athens, Istanbul, Minsk
Yes (click here to learn more about )
Closed and fulfilled12126 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 1 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 25 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 11 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
The Voice Actor should be located in:
Fixed - USD 100
Via Internet: sent via email to targeted business owners
English - USA and Canada
Young Adult Male
• Audio files must be delivered via email OR • Audio files must be delivered via FTP/Dropbox/Google Drive/cloud
• Deliver edited and finished voice tracks
The voice seeker is willing to hire either union or non-union talents for this project
Hi there! Allow us to introduce ourselves – we’re your new best friend. We’ve actually just been born so it’s our birthday! Now if you’re anything like 99% of the population, you’re already thinking, “Uh oh! What do I get my best friend for his birthday?” That doesn’t mean the other 1% of the population have it figured out; it just means they probably don’t have any friends. Which, let’s be honest, is less stressful when it comes to events and celebrations. How often are you scratching your head over what to gift your (deep breath) brother mother sister father son daughter friend best friend acquaintance colleague classmate roommate girlfriend boyfriend wife husband fiancé or your neighbor across the street… over occasions such as (deep breath) Christmas Valentine Mother’s day Father’s day Ramadan Adha New Year Graduation Anniversary Marriage Engagement Retirement or their birthdays? Yeah… it can get a little overwhelming. And that’s exactly why we’re here!
Please note that you should only use the script or your recording of it for auditioning purposes. The script is property, unless otherwise specified, of the voice seeker and it is protected by international copyright laws.
110621Sign in to display the company name (if applicable)0000-00-002 21
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone,
chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.
Paste this link in an email to a friend, IM or other website