Project Main Details
• Service Advisor (Allen): Hello there! What brings you into Anytown Nissan today?
• Ms. Jones: Hi There! I’m here because my vehicle is due for my 30,000-mile service check and it needs an oil change.
• Allen: Okay, I’ll go ahead and get started by checking your vehicle’s mileage.
• Wait 5 seconds and include a door opening and closing.
• Allen: Alright, I’ll call you before noon today if the technician finds anything during the inspection. He will use a form that’s basically like your vehicle’s report card that uses green, yellow, and red categories of your vehicle’s condition. I’ll take just a few seconds to look around your vehicle and see if I notice anything that needs attention.
• Wait 5 seconds.
• Allen: Wow, you keep your Maxima in excellent shape, Ms. Jones. I don’t see any dents, dings, or scratches.
• Ms. Jones: Thanks.
• Allen: Now, I’ll check your tires for tread depth.
• Ms. Jones: I won’t be surprised if the tires are getting a bit worn with all the driving I do. I also noticed a loud thumping sound that I think is related to the wear on the tires.
• Allen: You’re right. You’ll need tires sooner rather than later. You can see on the gauge that this tire has about 5/32 of an inch of tread left, which means they might need to be replaced at your next service visit. I’ll have our technician, Gary, look at this as a part of the multi-point inspection and update you when we’re going over the inspection results. Again, we will have more information after Gary fully inspects your vehicle using this form. I’ll call you as soon as we have updates on your vehicle.
• Ms. Jones: That sounds great. Thanks!
- Ms. Jones: Hello, this is Andrea.
- Allen: Hi Ms. Jones, this is Allen calling from Anytown Nissan. Is now a good time to discuss your vehicle and the results of the complimentary multi-point inspection?
- Ms. Jones: Yes, now is a good time and thank you for getting back to me.
- Allen: We did the oil change as you first requested when you made the appointment. The good news is that most all of our multipoint inspection findings were good. We made a note that the tires will need additional attention on your vehicle’s next service and I’ve already priced some options for you when the time comes. We did an inspection of the brakes and found the front brakes need to be replaced. We found that they are at the minimum thickness and that was causing the noise you are hearing. I have a couple of options to go over with you and I recommend you install the factory pads. Shall we proceed with those for you, as everything else is in great shape and I can have the vehicle done for you by 5:15 tonight?
- Ms. Jones: Go ahead and replace the brakes and I can pick up the vehicle at 5:30 tonight after work.
- Allen: Have a great day and I’ll see you at 5:30.
- Ms. Jones: That sounds great and I’ll see you then.
- Allen: Welcome back, Ms. Jones. I see you got my message that your Maxima was done ahead of schedule. I have it pulled up right across the driveway and I would like to review the repairs.
- Ms. Jones: Great, let’s take a look!
- Allen: As I mentioned earlier, the tires are in the “yellow” category and will need some attention during your next visit. The front brakes are in the “red” category and need to be replaced.
- Ms. Jones: Oh, wow. I had no idea they were that bad! Thanks for catching that.
- Allen: Here is a copy of the repair order, if you can sign right here for me.
- Wait a few seconds
- Ms. Jones: I think everything was covered and if I have any questions I will call you back.
- Allen: Let me take you to the vehicle and allow me to remove the floor mats and seat covers we added for your protection. I wanted to make sure and verify the email address that is best to reach you, as you will be receiving my survey and I hope you will fill that out for me as Nissan wants to know that we took good care of you on this service visit.
- Ms. Jones: The vehicle looks great and I appreciate the wash you did.
- Allen: It was our pleasure! Now, you can head over to the cashier and pay for today’s service. Thank you for your business and have a great day!
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.