Project Main Details
Serious 30-something professional (middle-aged sounding people please). Casual, but should sound like a professional speaking to professionals. Conversational/natural rather than "sales-y" or "announce-y". No broadcaster flair or inflections: this isn't an announcement, it's a conversation. Energy and enthusiasm always help, but please keep it warm and authentic.
Quality recording is absolutely necessary and we cannot hire anyone with substandard recordings. We judge the audio quality by the auditions: primarily listening for acoustic anomalies and generally more forgiving of compression, although no compression at all is ideal.
1. Sample Rate and Bit Depth: 48 khz, 24-bit – This means that your DAW must be set to record in 48/24, and no up- or down-sampling may occur at any time. No exceptions.
2. File Format: Uncompressed WAV or AIFF only. No mp3 compression.
3. Microphone Choice: A small or large diaphragm condenser with a pop filter should be used in a treated booth or equivalent. Position the microphone so that it best captures your voice at a distance of no more than 6 inches. Dynamic or USB microphones are not acceptable for voice work.
4. Recording: In general, the less processing applied to your voice, the better. During recording, very light compression (or a lookahead brickwall limiter) may be used to attenuate the highest peaks by 2-3 dB. A high threshold (about -10 dBFS) and moderate knee setting should be used on your compressor. If using a limiter, set both your threshold and ceiling to about -4 dBFS.
5. Editing: While you may edit out breaths from the recording, make absolutely sure that you don’t accidentally remove any of your voice. No processing should be done at this stage, including EQing, de-essing, compression, or expansion. Again, the less processed the recording, the more freedom we have in the final mix.
2013-05-17 18:42:16 GMT 2013-05-22 13:00:00 (GMT -08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 0 0 9 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 50 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
In a ********************* your customers, employees, and partners are hyper connected.
*************************** provide personalized, real-time web experiences for desktop and mobile.
******************** optimize HD quality streaming video that adapts to deliver the right experience anytime, anywhere.
***************************power business apps and data management and keeps your team up and running regardless of location or device.
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.