ALTM Opening ZD1320595
VO needed for short project where VO artist will need to read several lines and sound like different people. We are looking for one male to read as four/five different people. The demographic is American but there is no need for distinct American accents. Energy should be up beat, fun, inspirational.
2016-09-20 20:52:22 GMT
2016-09-21 16:00:00 (GMT -05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Yes (click here to learn more about )
Closed222 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 1 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 10 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 1 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
The Voice Actor should be located in:
Fixed - USD 100
Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
English - USA and Canada
Young Adult Male OR Middle Age Male
• Audio files must be delivered via email
There are no special pre-, post-, or production requirements for this project.
The voice seeker is willing to hire either union or non-union talents for this project
1. We had a PD chat and Joao said "I'm going to support you however I can and help you do your best“ Joao did exactly that. He brought out the best in me, to this day he is a great mentor and friend.
2. Gigi is my bridge to clients, to my teams, even to my husband (at times). She is truly the best and has an enormous impact on my professional life.
3. While it was just Steve being his normal supportive self, it was the right comment at the right time. We lost the work, but it gave me the boost in confidence and motivation that I needed.
4. On my first case as a Manager, a volatile client storm our team room, I called Jen. She immediately said “I’ll be right there, if he wants to pull the hostage he better be prepared to shoot it”. She gave me the confidence to defuse the situation and we turned the client into a promoter eventually.
5. I asked Bob Morette for feedback after an early client proposal I'd worked on as Expert. All I heard was, "Miller, you talk too fucking much“!
Please note that you should only use the script or your recording of it for auditioning purposes. The script is property, unless otherwise specified, of the voice seeker and it is protected by international copyright laws.
115452Sign in to display the company name (if applicable)2016-09-202 14
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone,
chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.
Paste this link in an email to a friend, IM or other website