Project Main Details
2011-06-08 08:41:57 GMT 2011-06-12 08:00:00 (GMT -05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 0 0 0 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 50 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
******************** is excited to offer the Synbiotics portfolio of trusted and effective diagnostics solutions, many of which have been used in veterinary hospitals and reference laboratories for years.
*********** is a convenient, easy-to-use, in-house test that detects the presence of adult Dirofilaria immitis antigens associated with heartworm disease in dogs and cats.
Now we are going to demonstrate how to run a Witness Heartworm test.
For the first step:
• Tear open the pouch provided and place the test device on a flat horizontal surface for the duration of the test.
• Squeeze the provided pipette near the sealed end. Insert the open end of the pipette into an anticoagulated whole blood, serum, or plasma sample. Release the pressure slightly to draw up a small amount of sample into the pipette.
• While holding the pipette vertically, transfer one drop of sample to the sample well, window #1. Allow sample to be completely absorbed.
• Remove the cap from the buffer bottle, hold it vertically and add two drops of buffer to the sample well window #1.
• After 10 minutes, it is time to read the test. The presence or absence of pink/purple bands in reading windows #2 and #3 will determine the test results.
• The sample results are read in window #2. The validity of the test is confirmed with the control band in window #3.
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.