Project Main Details
I need a voice over recorded for my technical demo video - approx. 5 mins long.
(2) What I already have versus what the voice talent will provide:
I have a music bed that runs under the video. All I need to do is sync the voice over up with the video and music bed.
(3) Other requirements that the voice talent will need to know:
This is for a pitch to a company we are seeking to acquire as a customer, so the voice over needs to be confident, conversational (there are some elements of humor), engaging and experienced.
(4) Specific expertise that I'm seeking:
I need to hire someone who can read well and is not intimidated by technical terms and industry jargon in the computer & software industry.
(5) Timeframe for delivery:
I'll need the voice-over recorded and delivered to me by Friday (Aug 8 2010). 2010-08-03 16:01:15 GMT 2010-08-04 11:56:16 (GMT -08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed - Note: This project was manually closed by the voice seeker before it reached its original deadline. 0 0 0 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 50 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
- This video will illustrate the simplicity and ease with which your multi channel business can be created and launched...five steps to Epiphany...in under five minutes…let's take a closer look.
- First, we will go to the company specific Web URL and begin by entering the basic company information. Then, we will add
business users to the system - Mike, Heather and Jason...Oops, wrong one, something about bulls in a china shop...go figure!
- Second, we will add the product data, this includes the various categories, images, pricing and description. We will import all of this from a simple spreadsheet making it a snap…there are some potential crowd-pleasers here - ************** and Payola.
- Third, we will add the various sales channels that you will be selling your products through. A WebStore for consumers, a WebStore for your employees with preferred pricing, an eBay channel for your excess inventory and a Retail POS for sales at various events.
- Next, we will place the products in the various channels and render the channels live for customer orders…ajuhl-iron takes care of the rest.
- As the orders begin rolling in...looks like Matt just purchased the entire inventory of the Payola T-Shirts...stands to reason…we can now see the orders and customers from all the channels flow in an integrated fashion.
- Fast Forward to the end of the quarter…business intelligence at your fingertips...$1M, wow!...bring out the champagne and caviar...merchandising sure beats blogging!
- Selling on multiple channels has never been easier, that's the power of ajuhl-iron. Care to launch this business at the 2010 event? Give us a call, we own the domain!
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.