Project Main Details
- Nationality: must be a native British speaker with Received Pronunciation (a female voice is preferred but all highly experienced professionals are encouraged).
- Tone of voice: friendly, warm, softly-spoken but very precise, clear enunciation and an overall professional tone.
- Speed: similar to the machine generated voice from http://translate.google.com/
- Back ground noise: all background noise, lip sound, echoes and other imperfections must be removed.
- Time delay: no more than 0.5 seconds silence before and after each word/phrase.
- Format: MP3 format.
- Files: one sound file per word/phrase (i.e. one per line in spreadsheet).
- Filename: use the English word/phrase (other methods can be discussed if preferred).
- Storage: sounds files to be stored in a separate directory, and ordered by group.
- Back-up: all raw sound files should be kept until the project is completed.
I list 252 words here, but actually there are 252 phrases. A few phrases contain two words.
The website is an ongoing, long-term project, and there is potentially more work for the right candidate.
If you are interested in this position, please send me your rate, payment terms and delivery time, along with some voice samples as close as possible to my Requirements above.
Attached can be found here:
2014-09-10 07:06:13 GMT 2014-09-23 23:00:00 (GMT 0) Greenwich Mean Time: Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 14 14 0 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 50 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 14 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.