Project Main Details
Looking for a youngish but not youth voice - say, 30-35 yo in character
the video will be sent to a list of freecall companies in Australia
Its a startup company, so a low budget
the voice would need to be dynamic in inflexions - a lot of movement/expression, to suit the animation 2012-04-19 02:20:38 GMT 2012-04-23 02:00:00 (GMT +10:00) Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 0 0 5 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 38 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
- Cartoon character called Tim
- Character development by Giada
- Style – Epipheo animation
- Style: hand drawn, shifting line shapes
- Tim is a ‘Mr Bean’ Character, mainly in the ‘sounds’ that Mr Bean puts out.
- Tim makes sounds of surprise, happiness and disgruntlement at different point.
- Street scene of shopfronts
- Character “Tim” is walking along looking into the shops
- Suddenly he sees a 1800 number
- “aha” he murmurs and points
VO: You’re got a freecall number, right?
- Tim goes into the shop
VO: You know the research shows that customers dial a freecall first,
- He comes out, holding a product
- Looks at it, grunts happily “Mmmn”
- Starts talking on the phone
- Looks around, like he can’t see it, then points
- “aha” Tim grunts.
- We see a shop with “1800 SERVICE”
VO: Customers prefer freecall … it means great service and real commitment.
- Door opened by shopkeeper, Tim enters
- We hear Tim makes noises of satisfaction
- Tim walks out with a trolley full of products
- Shopkeeper waves goodbye.
VO: But how can your customers find you, without being smothered? Google?
- Tim pulls out an iPad from his pocket while he’s walking
- Dials in a search – show “Accountant”
- A deluge of paper or similar pours out of iPad
- Signify ‘swamped, smothered with junk’
VO: It’s impossible. There’s no list of freecall companies, no easy way to find you.
- Tim struggles out from under the avalanche
VO: Well, now they can, with your free listing on 1800Local – its ready for you now.
- POOF!! The avalanche pile disappears.
- Tim is left standing, in a street where every shop has a 1800 number outside
- We see the street sign “Easy Street”
VO: Consumers want to use freecall numbers, and 1800Local has only freecall companies.
- Show the street with Tim - every storefront has 1800 number as signage above shop
- 1800 COMPUTER, 1300 DENTIST, 1300 OFFICE and so forth
VO: All you need to do is confirm your listing, so your customers can find you. Easy.
- We see a ‘Claim Business Listing’ button
- Show “Free listing”
VO: But there’s so much more you can achieve with a 1800Local “Showcase Listing”
- Use a method of forming text on screen as a list
- 3-D ‘Hand-drawn’ ambience
- Show “1800 SHOWCASE” large
- Shrink to start a list
VO: A showcase listing has a detailed Business Webpage …
- Form a list with “1800 Showcase” as the header
- Show “Detailed Business Webpage” as large, hold it,
- Then shrink under “1800 SHOWCASE” to start list
VO: With business and product images …
- Show products/services/images – represent ‘product display’
- Show large; “Promote your Business and Products”
- Then shrink and add to the list.
VO: Your listing has the highest visibility and exposure, always at the top ….
- Show “Always at the top” large, then shrink
- Show ‘their’ listing going to top. Doesn’t have to be a webpage.
VO: And featured on our home page …
- Show “Featured Position” large
- Show/zoom 1800Local home pages, with arrow or circle to show featured position
VO: You get everything! – you can add your own special offers in a Groupon feature.
- Show “GROUPON feature” in a way that doesn’t look like their logo – just text
- Add “Create a fantastic offer.”
- Shrink under list
VO: PLUS there’s a free Business Video to promote your business. That’s hot!
- Show large “FREE Business Video”
- Shrink under list
VO: And you can market yourself to other businesses on 1800Local
- Add “Market to other 1800 members.
- Add “An ideal marketing channel”
- “Market by industry or area”
VO: You can even list the services you need, and other 1800Local businesses will bid for your service and lower your cost.
- Put “Service Bidding system”
- Add to the list
VO: 1800Local - check your business details and claim your Showcase listing
- Show “Showcase listing” button
VO: And let 1800Local do the marketing for you.
- 1800Local Logo
- “No contracts, no obligations, just rewards”.
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.