Untitled Pirate Project ZD157624
This is for a sizzle reel for a show we are putting together. Looking for someone to read the script below, not overly dramatic, but also don't want it feeling casual. Somewhere in between. Some energy but not trying to make everything too epic. I guess a good example would be the tone of the guy who does Gold Rush.
2014-11-19 01:28:16 GMT
2014-11-22 17:00:00 (GMT -08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
Yes (click here to learn more about )
Closed62530 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 100 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 62 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
The Voice Actor should be located in:
Fixed - USD 300
TV shows and movies
English - USA and Canada
Young Adult Male OR Middle Age Male
• Audio files must be delivered via email OR • Audio files must be delivered via FTP/Dropbox/Google Drive/cloud
There are no special pre-, post-, or production requirements for this project.
The voice seeker is willing to hire either union or non-union talents for this project
1) The coast off North Carolina is the heart of the Graveyard of Atlantic.
2) Thousands of ships have crashed, and many sailors lives have been lost.
3) In the 1960s to help combat these shipwrecks, the coast guard built two Lighthouse Towers… THE FRYING PAN… and only 200 miles away… DIAMOND SHOALS.
4) The Frying Pan Tower was abandoned in 2004. Although rumored to have been inhabited by Pirates, today it is on its way to being a fully functioning water colony…
5) The Frying Pan Tower sits 34 miles away from the North Carolina coast in International Waters.
6) 200 miles north of The Frying Pan… sits the Abandoned Diamond Shoals Tower, about to be inhabited by a courageous pioneer for the first time in over a decade, IF he can fix it up in time for Hurricane season.
7) Only 13 miles off the coast, Diamond Shoals is easier to access than Frying Pan, but needs a whole lot more work as it has been abandoned longer.
8) Both towers will need substantial work AND substantial help from the main land, where they will still need supplies and resoureces.
9) 34 miles inland from the Frying Pan Tower sits the Cape Fear River, where a team of river smugglers live and provide the lifeblood to the towers.
Please note that you should only use the script or your recording of it for auditioning purposes. The script is property, unless otherwise specified, of the voice seeker and it is protected by international copyright laws.
73923Sign in to display the company name (if applicable)2011-06-0312 34
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone,
chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.
Paste this link in an email to a friend, IM or other website