Project Main Details
There are (2) discrete voices we need. Voice 1 could be neutral or even clinical and very intelligible and crisp. One alternate suggestion for Voice 1 could be slightly boomy and help drive the statistics home. This should be moderated by avoiding something too announcer-y.
Voice 2 is a mother aged 40-50 and could be relaxed and rural in tone. Her first passage could be awkward (hard to find the words) and solemn while the 2nd passage should evoke slightly more confidence and hope. For her we are looking for something genuine and imperfect instead of perfectly recited voiceover.
These voices will be driving a equalizer like visual effect in the foreground of the video. 2014-09-08 20:10:46 GMT 2014-09-10 12:00:00 (GMT -05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 10 10 0 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 25 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 10 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
• Audio files must be delivered via FTP/Dropbox/Google Drive/cloud
• In the U.S., women account for 1 in 5 new HIV diagnoses every year
• 84 percent of HIV infections in women are from heterosexual contact
• When I was diagnosed with HIV, it changed my life
• I didn’t think I was at risk for contracting HIV
• I didn’t know what to do
• I didn’t know who I could reach out to for help
• I felt alone
• Only about half of all women diagnosed with HIV are in care
• And only 4 out of 10 of these women have the virus under control
• I am a mother
• I have had HIV for 19 years
• I had to learn to take responsibility for my own health
• I learned to vocalize my needs to my healthcare team
• Through my work, I hope to empower other women to take care of themselves
• I am passionate
• Music and HIV activism are the core of who I am
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.