Project Main Details
Voice style: Fat, mid-deep voice, scary, raspy, creepy
We have effects that we are able to add to the voice if needed, but we are looking for a voice that can bring this character to life. Please do not use effects on your voice.
A custom demo from the provided script is preferred for evaluation of candidates. There is no need to read all of the lines, but we would like to hear what you can do. Hiring will be dependent on being impactful with your demo.
Specific expertise that I'm seeking:
The type of recording we are looking for is someone who will get into character and not just read the lines--play off of movie/pop culture references and show us some diversity in tone.
The final format is a single mono .wav file of 44khz 16-bit.
Timeframe for delivery:
We'll need the voice-over recorded and delivered to us within 1 day of acceptance 2012-07-30 09:29:54 GMT 2012-08-03 15:00:00 (GMT +01:00) Amsterdam, CopenHagen, Madrid, Paris, Vilnius Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 0 0 0 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 50 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
• Audio files must be delivered via FTP/Dropbox/Google Drive/cloud
1. “Let me grab one of them.”
2. “I’m ready.”
3. “Don’t waste my time!”
4. “The feeding frenzy is about to begin.”
5. “I’ll reel them in, and then I will eat them!”
Selection Humor\Annoyance: (When a player clicks Scorpion many times, he starts to say lines that are humorous and meant to be silly. They are sometimes out of character.
1. “How can you say no to a body like this?” (directed towards a woman)
2. “(gasp) Is that the pizza guy I hear?! GET OVER HERE!” (project the last part loudly)
3. “Left, Right, Left, Left, A, A, B.” *puff sound effect, baby cry* (in the old games, you put in cheat codes by pressing directions and two buttons. This is what he is doing here)
4. “Hands off the succubi, Belphegor! They are mine!”
5. "Wanna come home to my place and look at my Heroes of Newerth trading card collection?” (newerth is pronounced new-earth)
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.