Project Main Details
2013-03-20 14:04:04 GMT 2013-04-12 13:00:00 (GMT -05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 0 0 0 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 50 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
United States, Connecticut, United States, New Jersey, United States, New York,
9. But as she rocked back and forth, and back and forth, suddenly the chair fell over, and broke into pieces!
10. Afraid someone might have heard the clatter, Goldilocks jumped up. But as she looked out the window, no one was there.
11. So, she began to climb up the stairs. At the top of the stairs, Goldilocks discovered the bedroom where the three bears slept.
12. First she lay down in Papa Bear’s bed, but it was too hard. Then she lay down in Mama Bear’s bed, but it was too soft.
13. Finally, she lay down in Baby Bear’s bed, and it was just right! So she curled up under the covers and fell fast asleep.
14. While Goldilocks was still sleeping, the hungry, three bears came back to eat their breakfast. Now, seeing that the spoon was already in his bowl, Papa Bear exclaimed in his big, gruff voice: “Somebody has been eating my porridge!” And when Mama Bear saw the spoon in her bowl, she complained in her middle-sized voice: “Somebody has been eating my porridge!”
15. At that very moment, Baby Bear saw his bowl, and cried in his wee little voice: “Somebody has been eating my porridge, and has eaten it all up!”
16. Then noticing that the cushion on his chair was crooked.Papa Bear exclaimed in his big gruff voice, “Somebody has been sitting in my chair!” And when Mama Bear noticed the cushion was crumpled on her chair, she complained in her middle-sized voice, “Someone has been sitting in my chair!”
17. With tears in his eyes, Baby Bear looked at his chair, andcried in his wee little voice: “Someone has been sitting in my chair, and has broken it into pieces!”Suddenly, Papa Bear’s ears perked up. He heard someone snoring upstairs!
18. As the three bears entered their bedroom, Papa Bear noticed that the pillow on his bed was out of place and exclaimed in his big gruff voice. “Someone has been lying in my bed!” And when Mama Bear noticed that the covers were crumpled on her bed, she complained in her middle-sized voice. “Someone has been lying in my bed!”
19. Fearfully, Baby Bear looked at his bed, and cried in his wee little voice: “Someone has been lying in my bed – and she’s still there!”
20. Now Goldilocks was so fast asleep that the big gruff voice of Papa Bear seemed to be no more than the roaring of wind or the rumbling of thunder. And the middle-sized voice of Mama Bear was only as if she heard someone speaking in a dream.
21. But when she heard the wee little voice of Baby Bear, it was so sharp and shrill that it woke her up at once!
22. Waking up with a start, she saw the three bears at one side of the bed, so she tumbled out the other and ran down the stairs and out of the house… all the way home.
23. The bears started to follow her, but they were good bears, and when they saw how frightened she was, they stopped where they were, and let her escape. And they never saw Goldilocks again.
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.