Team Health Series Video VO

Submit Audition/Proposal on this Project
Rate this Project

Project Main Details

Team Health Series Video VO 
This project is a series of five short, animated videos for health care customers of all ages. The tone is warm, friendly and informative. The script contains a lot of health care jargon so specific pronunciation is very important. Thank you for your time. 
2014-08-04 20:36:41 GMT
2014-08-06 12:00:00 (GMT -06:00) Central Time (US & Canada) 
Yes (click here to learn more about Voice123's SmartCast)
0 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 30 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 29 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.

Project Parameters

The Voice Actor should be located in:
Fixed - USD 400
Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
10 Minutes
English - USA and Canada
Young Adult Female OR Young Adult Male OR Middle Age Female OR Middle Age Male
• Audio files must be delivered via email OR
• Audio files must be delivered via FTP/Dropbox/Google Drive/cloud
There are no special pre-, post-, or production requirements for this project.
Not defined
This is a non-union project

Script Details

***custom demo required*** 
(Partial script)

The TeamHealth Gold traditional health insurance plan has co-payments, co-insurance and deductibles. The plan helps to pay your doctor’s bills and lab tests from day one.

The initial deductible to be met is lower for this plan. The deductible for the Gold plan is $750 per covered person, per calendar year, or $1,500 for families. Once the deductible has been met, you will be responsible for 20% of eligible expenses. Your plan will pay the other 80%.

This plan allows you to see whatever doctor you choose, without a referral, from all over our broad, national network. This plan also allows non-network coverage, at a higher cost to you. As in all plans, qualified emergencies are typically covered at the network level no matter where you go. 
Please note that you should only use the script or your recording of it for auditioning purposes. The script is property, unless otherwise specified, of the voice seeker and it is protected by international copyright laws.

Voice-Seeker Details

Sign in to display the company name (if applicable)


Voice123 Team Comments

Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.

unchecked This project - phone.

unchecked Previous projects - phone.

unchecked This project - email or chat.

unchecked Previous projects - email or chat.

unchecked Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123

Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.

This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.

Submit Audition/Proposal on this Project