Project Main Details
2) They need to have their own studio and be able to record and edit their audio down in to pre-defined slide sections. We want professional quality results.
3) This part will be recording about 1 hour of audio, or about 7,500 words. Needs to be for $1000 or less. This is for a business training.
(We are pacing this at about 120 to 125 words a minute or slower. We want the pacing to be relaxed.)
5) One round of revisions to audio included in pricing.
7) We will be providing full script on OCT 25th,07, and will need audio back by the morning of OCT 29th, 07.
8) Vendor will ftp final audio to us in high quality Mp3 files 192 kbps mono files. 2007-10-17 10:16:07 GMT 2007-10-17 16:00:00 (GMT -07:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada) Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 39 0 0 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 30 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 39 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
The Domestic Production Activities Deduction is a tax benefit that was created by the American Jobs Creation Act of 2004.
This deduction provides a tax savings against income that is attributable to domestic production activities.
New for 2007, the domestic production activities deduction percentage increases from 3% to 6%.
The deduction for a taxable year is limited to 50% of the W-2 wages paid by the taxpayer during the calendar year that ends in the taxable year.
Form 8903 is used to report the Domestic Production Activities Deduction. This form is available in the Lacerte program.
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.