Tagline Master

Submit Audition/Proposal on this Project
Rate this Project

Project Main Details

Tagline Master  
This vo is for a presentation of a crane lift security system. The final video is to be used at exibitions and online.

I want a pretty plain english, not too british or american - middle of the road.

Your demo should reflect what you deliver as a final voice over.

Final file format: 44.1 khz 24 bit mono wav unprocessed
Deliverance within 48 hours of getting the job

2013-04-11 17:54:05 GMT
2013-04-14 23:00:00 (GMT +01:00) Brussels, Berlin, Bern, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna 
Yes (click here to learn more about Voice123's SmartCast)
0 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 15 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.

Project Parameters

The Voice Actor should be located in:
Fixed - USD 250
Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
775 Word, 3-4 minutes
English - ANY
Middle Age Male OR Senior Male
• Audio files must be delivered via email OR
• Audio files must be delivered via FTP/Dropbox/Google Drive/cloud
• Deliver edited and finished voice tracks AND
• Provide voice direction
The Voice Actor should have at least 2 years of experience in the voice industry.
The voice seeker is willing to hire either union or non-union talents for this project

Script Details

Custom Demo Required 
The remote control for the Tagline Master can be used to wind the tagline winches and draw the taglines out or in, to rotate the blade to the right position. During this rotation there is constant full tension on the taglines, which means one tagline may be at 55%, and the other at 45%, to keep the total tension at 100% = 500 kg. 
Please note that you should only use the script or your recording of it for auditioning purposes. The script is property, unless otherwise specified, of the voice seeker and it is protected by international copyright laws.

Voice-Seeker Details

Sign in to display the company name (if applicable)


Voice123 Team Comments

Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.

unchecked This project - phone.

unchecked Previous projects - phone.

unchecked This project - email or chat.

unchecked Previous projects - email or chat.

checked Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123

Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.

This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.

Submit Audition/Proposal on this Project