Project Main Details
New York accent is preferred.
The read should be fun, fun , fun and energetic.
The VO talent that we pick for this pitch will be passed along for top recommendation if/when the show gets picked up by a network and goes into production. We have very little budget at this stage and our donating all of our time as crew, editors, graphics, writers, and directors. We have a flat fee of $100 for the talent that we choose for this pitch. 2011-10-31 20:40:11 GMT 2011-11-02 23:00:00 (GMT -08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 0 0 1 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 100 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
• Audio files must be delivered via FTP/Dropbox/Google Drive/cloud
The read should be fun, fun , fun and energetic. Project: TUFF CITY NY
• The recent MOCA LA exhibit "Art in the Streets" -- about the history of graffiti and street art -- was the most attended show in the museum's history.
• Recently street artist Banksy sold a piece for 1.8 million dollars at a Sotheby's Auction.
• Meanwhile (beat) contemporary Shepard Fairey enjoyed great success creating the Obama campaign branding.
• Watch what happens as pioneers in New York's graffiti scene run the hottest street art destination in America; Tuff City N-Y! !
• Street art store, tattoo shop, art gallery, recording studio, custom clothing boutique, legal graffiti wall and more. Tuff City N-Y is like a hip hop social club for artists worldwide!!
• Nestled in the heart of N.Y.C., a nonstop flow of tourists and eclectic locals insure there’s never a dull moment!
• The heart and soul of the operation is Joel Brick, known as Med. Med has a tough exterior, but wears his heart on his sleeve and would do anything for his Tuff City family.
• As a teenager in the 1980’s Med rose to fame in New York City’s groundbreaking subway graffiti-art world...
• He also ended up serving 4 years in prison for his alleged “art crimes.”
• While doing his time, Med used his art skills to survive, tattooing inmates and guards. When he was released from prison at age 22 he'd saved enough money to open the first Tuff City tattoo shop.
• With the flagship store in the Bronx and their second store in the Lower East Side, Tuff City is bigger, better, and crazier than ever.
• Follow the cast members as a new generation has a blast achieving new artistic heights and makes a living off of nothing but their art.
• Come experience the insanely fun, creative world of street art. Only on Tuff City N-Y
• Tuff City N-Y
• Tuff City New York
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.