Project Main Details
The show is a lifestyle show looking at a group of street artists in New York city. They have alot of fun despite their tough looks and chosen professions and they are great guys.
The read should be fun and sexy, we really want to contrast their appearance with something very bright and energetic. It should be somewhat sassy and flirty as well. The VO talent that we pick for this pitch will be passed along for top recommendation if/when the show gets picked up by a network and goes into production. We have very little budget at this stage and our donating all of our time as crew, editors, graphics, writers, and directors. We have a flat fee of $100 for the talent that we choose for this pitch. 2011-09-20 14:10:33 GMT 2011-09-23 23:00:00 (GMT -08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 0 0 1 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 50 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
• Audio files must be delivered via FTP/Dropbox/Google Drive/cloud
• Watch what happens as a bunch of street artists from New York live out their dreams as they run the hottest art destination in America; ********* Styles!!
• Part street art store, tattoo shop, art gallery, music recording studio, custom clothing boutique, legal graffiti wall and more. It’s like a hip hop social club for artists worldwide!!
• A nonstop flow of tourists and eclectic New York locals insure there’s never a dull moment!
• The heart and soul of the operation is Joel Brick, known as MED. MED has a tough exterior, but wears his heart on his sleeve and would do anything for his Tuff City family. He says he couldn’t enjoy all of his success without sharing it with his friends (pause) so he hired THEM ALL!!
• As a teenager in the 1980’s MED rose to fame in New York City’s groundbreaking subway graffiti-art world...
• ...He also ended up serving 4 years in prison for his alleged “art crimes.”
• Prison had a profoundly positive effect on MED. He turned his life around; using his street art skills to teach himself the more legal craft of tattooing.
• Soon MED was tattooing the inmates and eventually even the guards! He saved up enough money to open his first tattoo shop immediately upon release from prison at the age of 22.
• With the flagship store in the Bronx and their second store in the Lower East Side, ********* is bigger, better, and crazier than ever.
•Through MED, a new generation is learning the street art skills and having the time of their life making a living off nothing but their art!
• Helping MED is his lovely wife Dolene who splits her time between running half of the business and raising their 3 kids way out in rural Pennsylvania.
ª The staff of ********* is MED’s second family, many being lifelong friends along with a new generation of members recently added. Like all families they have their share of ups and downs but they stick together and help each other in order to follow their dreams. Come along as they show the world what the street art lifestyle is all about!
• Coming from the birthplace of hip hop culture... The Bronx.
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.