Project Main Details
Voice over copy is 20 lines long and the narative will be approximately 1 min 40 sec. 2013-09-05 21:52:52 GMT 2013-09-09 21:00:00 (GMT -05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 0 0 0 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 25 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
2. It seems harmless to dispose of RV wash water at your campsite ... but its not.
3. In fact, recreational vehicle gray water is likely contaminated with e.coli bacteria from the connecting sanitary sewer.
4. That's why gray water is easily detected by its foul odor and should always be handled as an infected waste.
5. There is a clean safe option to disposing recreational vehicle gray water called the "Treat & Transfer" system.
6. "Treat & Transfer" is an onboard patent pending system developed to disinfect, deodorize and store gray water at the campsite.
7. The "Treat & Transfer" system is compact and easy to use.
8. Simply attach the unit to the sewer discharge fitting
9. Connect the system to a 12v power source using the cigarette lighter power cord.
10. Place the auto fill cap into any storage container
11. Open the gray water valve and switch to the on position.
12. The system will begin to disinfect and deodorize gray water.
13. Treated water will fill the connected storage container and automatically shut off when the container is full.
14. Fluid level sensing technology allows the system to run unsupervised without worry of overflow.
15. To maintain treatment efficiency.
16. The system uses replacement filter chlorinator capsules.
17. "Treat & Transfer" is capable of treating between 2 and 3 gal per hour.
18. A standard 5 gallon container will fill in about 2 hours.
19. "Treat & Transfer" is a clean easy solution to managing gray water when a sewer connection is not available.
20. That saves you time and money.
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.