Sweepers and Stingers for radio station ZDLTK53308044863X
We are an online tropical radio station. We are looking to do some new sweepers, stingers and ID's for this coming year. We are looking for Spanish speaking voiceover talent in either male or female for this project.
The ideal voice talent, should have no heavy accent and be able to pronounce words clearly. Have a high energy voice as we are a radio station that plays tropical music (merengue, salsa, bachata and reggaeton).
We would be needing about 10 - 10 second stingers, about 5 id's and maybe 1 or 2 15-30 second sweeper.
2012-12-13 20:01:07 GMT
2013-01-31 17:00:00 (GMT -05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Yes (click here to learn more about )
Closed000 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 100 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
The Voice Actor should be located in:
Flexible Price - USD 175 to USD 200
Spanish - Colombian OR Spanish - Latin American Neutral OR Spanish - Puerto Rican OR Spanish - Venezuelan
Young Adult Female OR Young Adult Male OR Middle Age Female OR Middle Age Male
• Audio files must be delivered via email
• Deliver edited and finished voice tracks AND • Add music AND • Add special effects
The voice seeker is willing to hire either union or non-union talents for this project
Yes***custom demo NOT required***
***Custom demo NOT required***
If you could just audition any of the following so we can consider you for the job or able to provide a similar demo of previous work. If you are able to fully produce the sweeper or stinger please let us know as well.
1. Estas escuchando... el Party Mix... atraves de el Party... ciento dos punto cinco efe eme.
2. Mas musica, mas variedad... el Party... ciento dos punto cinco efe eme.
3. Estas escuchando... otra hora de musica continua... sin comerciales.. solo cien por ciento puro exitos... atraves de el Party... ciento dos punto cinco efe eme.
4. Esto es palo... tras palo... el Party... ciento dos punto cinco efe eme.
5. Tocandote la musica que poner a brincar tus bocinas... el Party... ciento dos punto cinco efe eme.
6. Somos mas musica... mas variedad... mas de lo que a ti te gusta... el Party... ciento dos punto cinco efe eme.
Please note that you should only use the script or your recording of it for auditioning purposes. The script is property, unless otherwise specified, of the voice seeker and it is protected by international copyright laws.
51340Sign in to display the company name (if applicable)2008-11-211 1
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone,
chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.
Paste this link in an email to a friend, IM or other website