Station Voice

Submit Audition/Proposal on this Project
Rate this Project

Project Main Details

Station Voice 
ZDLTK91024165806X
Casual, personable read - not looking for the voice of God. This is for a local radio station in Denver. I am looking to retain a voice person on a monthly basis to do 4 pages of voicework per month. We will use the voicework on the air to promote the image of the radio station.
 
2007-11-12 14:35:42 GMT
2007-11-16 14:00:00 (GMT -05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) 
Yes (click here to learn more about Voice123's SmartCast)
Closed
46
31
0 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 50 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 46 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.

Project Parameters

The Voice Actor should be located in:
Fixed - USD 600
Commercials
No
Not defined
English - USA and Canada
Not defined
Young Adult Female OR Young Adult Male OR Middle Age Female OR Middle Age Male
Not defined
There are no special pre-, post-, or production requirements for this project.
Not defined
Not defined

Script Details

Yes
N/A 
Sample script provided for audition purposes:

******, Progressive Talk

Bush's approval ratings are down 25%, welcome to the other 75% of you - ****** Progressive Talk

Ranting, raving, crying, laughing? Its an intellectual joyride

If you're in the top 1 percentile, we say congratulations and go get that ferrari, but for the rest of us, there's ****** Progressive talk

The rich get richer, and the rest of us listen to ****** Progressive Talk

Think for yourself, its your patriotic duty 
Voice123 Note: Names, links, and contact information have been replaced by "*" symbols. If you have been invited to submit an audition or proposal for this project, you can sign in to see this information in full.
Please note that you should only use the script or your recording of it for auditioning purposes. The script is property, unless otherwise specified, of the voice seeker and it is protected by international copyright laws.

Voice-Seeker Details

41204
Sign in to display the company name (if applicable)
2007-11-12
5

5


Voice123 Team Comments

Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.


unchecked This project - phone.

unchecked Previous projects - phone.


checked This project - email or chat.

unchecked Previous projects - email or chat.


checked Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123


Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.

This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.

Submit Audition/Proposal on this Project