Project Main Details
Interested applicants should create 16 bars of original vocal and instrumental (guitar) music that complements the lyrics script that is provided.
YouTube Recording Sample Guidelines:
1. Songs should have no more than 3 instrument tracks including voice, piano or guitar and/or light percussion/sound effects.
2. All loops, tunes, and lyrics must be in the public domain. Example: ¿De dondé eres tú? http://ow.ly/jgFjX
3. Songs should be 1-2 minutes maximum. 60-90 seconds is best.
4. Songs should be in mp3 file with one channel of output (mono).
5. Songs are geared towards elementary students and should be simple, catchy and fun. Repetition is encouraged and music that inspires movement is highly desireable.
6. The vocal track should be easy to hear since it is the most important part of the song. High-quality recording is imperative.
7. Your time is valuable. We expect that the completion of this project should take about an hour.
8. A sample script is provided for you. Audition tracks that show creative writing to teach the same concept (fruit) in a fun, catchy way will be the most successful.
9. Any demo that you do for us is completely owned by YOU unless we buy it. Please be assured that we do not need a complete song, just a sample of how you would translate our lyrics into music.
10. Each short song will be at a pay rate of $20. We will need one each week for the indefinite future. This is a long-term project and a guaranteed paycheck.
You can check out our current videos at:
You can find out more about our company at:
http://www.calicospanish.com 2013-03-23 17:29:58 GMT 2013-04-01 17:00:00 (GMT -08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 0 0 3 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 15 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
• Audio files must be delivered via FTP/Dropbox/Google Drive/cloud
• Translate the copy AND
• Deliver edited and finished voice tracks AND
• Add music
¿Qué frutas te gustan?
¿Qué frutas te gustan? 2X
Me gustan las manzanas. 2X
Me gustan las cerezas. 2x
Me gustan las naranjas. 2X
Me gustan las guayabas. 2X
Me gustan las papayas. 2X
Y las fresas también. 2X
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.