Project Main Details
The current video can be seen at:
I would like to redo the voiceover professionally, with a young, male, tech-savvy or authoritative/ believable voice. I have posted the full script. It should have a somewhat similar pace to the current video, but I'll leave the rest up to the professionals. I will be responsible to edit your track and synch it with the video. So, no post-production work is expected.
I have 5 other videos of similar duration, but I want to start with this one for now. I request you send me a audio snippet from my script sufficient for me to determine if there's a fit.
Thank you very much. I look forward to hearing from you. 2011-12-30 11:22:39 GMT 2012-01-03 20:10:46 (GMT -05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed - Note: This project was manually closed by the voice seeker before it reached its original deadline. 0 0 0 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 50 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
2. It's 100% native and completely integrated
3. It's simple, smart and secure
4. S-docs can be found on the App-Exchange it's easily installed with just a few clicks
5. Our example will involve a sample opportunity record for Burlington Textiles Corp
6. once s-docs is installed, you will now see a related list all of the documents that have been created and associated to this opportunity
7. An S-Docs button can be added to any detail page
8. Once clicked, the user is then presented with a list of templates they have access to
9. Access to this searchable template library is controlled by standard salesforce record sharing and permissions
10. You can generate multiple documents at once just by clicking on the checkbox
11. In this example, I've decided to create a newsletter that merges my opportunity data with this template
12. The document is immediately generated on the salesforce.com platform and is
now availavle to view, print, save or email
13. Optionally, we can add a comment.
14. S-Docs leverages a rich UI. Content is often dynamically changed without the need to refresh and reload a page
15. We'll now email the newletter we just generated to the customer
16. You can enter any email address, or use the smart picklist, which provides a quick way to chose the email recipient
17. Once processed, we see the status has been updated
18. when we return to opportunity, we see the document has automatically been added to the s-docs related list
19. And here we see the email logged as an activity
20. Now we switch roles, to the recepient - Jack Rogers
21. The newsletter arrives as a standard attachment, but the content also contains data from my opportunity
22. we can now start to see the power of mixing your templates with salesforce data and images
23. Finally, we'll take a quick look at the power behind s-docs - the templates
24. Each template defines the content, output format and visibility of any document created with it
25. An embedded "template editor" runs from anywhere without any downloads or plugins
26. And It's designed for non-programmers to merge salesforce data into sofisticated documents
27. Templates can contain data from the parent objects, related objects as well as child records as line items
28. You can even include images from your salesforce documents folders
29. Since S-Docs is so tightly integrated, enable S-Docs for chatter is a non-event
30. Simple, smart and secure - S-Docs
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Corporate web site for this voice-seeker confirmed by Voice123
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.